6.5.11

Long losted tape
I think long ago I saw a music video where there were two lovers in the woods separated by a wide raging river. They walked along the river side face to face and hoping for a way they both could be united. Eventually, there wasn't any crossings found. So, they ran into the river, swam and hold tightly on to each other without a care of all the rivers dangers and chaos. Finally the strong currents swept them to the end where they together plunge in to a waterfall.

I think it's a very nice video and I still remember the images and a little bit of the melody in my head. But, its the name of the artist and song which i wish to recall. Its one of those long lost videos which you had watched during your childhood and you wished you could watch it again now. Because, only now you had only started to pay more attention and appreciate the thing. So yeah, if you know it...then lemme know...

No comments:

Post a Comment